For over 50 years, Barbie has empowered girls (and boys!) to dream big and explore a world without limits. I’ve been so lucky to have been surrounded with the same ethos growing up, and now, continue to be inspired and informed by getting involved.
Whether I’m working with the senior fashion students at The Savannah College of Art and Design or watching with my 5-year old neighbor perform her latest dance routine on my stoop in New York City, I find myself constantly invigorated and inspired by other dreamers. So here’s to magic of dreams and those that support them with an unwavering allegiance to positive action, confidence, the pursuit of knowledge and happiness.
Stand up, stand proud, on your own two feet, just like one of our favorite CHRIS BENZ girls … wink, wink … dressed all in pink. –Chris Benz
- james10614 likes this
- thebodycathartic likes this
- aaavan-jaanaa reblogged this from barbie
- simplyunlikely1066 reblogged this from barbie
- simplyunlikely1066 likes this
- princematized reblogged this from barbie
- mahbutterscotch reblogged this from barbie
- chuchu786 likes this
- sailor-rurouni likes this
- ronaldgrey reblogged this from barbie and added:
- barbie posted this